‘Fruithof Tack’ is embedded in a lush green scenery full orchards, mildly sloping fields and large stretches of woods, making it an ideal starting point for, for example :- Exploration of Flanders’ second biggest forest, the ‘stropersbos’ (the so-called poachers’ forest).
– a visit to the countryside barn, the ‘Panneweel’
– a visit to the Rooman mill
– House of evolution
– cultural visits to the historic cities of Sint-Niklaas, Ghent, Antwerp, Hulst,…
– a multitude of shopping options : gorgeous design shops, the ‘Waasland shoppingcenter’, Hulst (also open on Sundays)
– relaxing walking and cycling routes in the immediate neighbourhood, for example, the old Mechelen-Terneuzen railway route
– cycling crossroads
– Three mapped mountain bike trails
– a husky trip through the woods
– a wide variety of sauna and wellness centres in the neighbourhood
Please do not hesitate to call upon us for any advise or information on how to plan your day trips.